Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Another practices..

So, I've decided to have more practices lately..
 
I've realized that my artworks ain't good enough.
It is not difficult at all to have more study, actually. 
The only problem is, sometimes I am too lazy to do it.. hehehe..
But if I want to be as good as my friends, I should learn more things.

Maybe this is not the best what I can do now. 
But I believe if I want to have more practices, I can be good.
That's the key. 
The confidence and optimism leads you to the greatness. hehehe *such a wise man*

Perhaps, you are as same as like me now. 
But remember this. A true hero comes from zero.
Just do what you love and love what you do. 
And dont forget to believe in yourself! 
BE WHO YOU ARE, BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU CAN DO!


Done by pencil on paper

Done by SNote on Samsung Note

Done by SNote by Samsung Note

Done by Acrylic and Color Pencil on Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment